Eliminate radio and receiver as well as motor and speed controller as possible sources for the effect.
Exhaust nozzle / stator / impeller / bearings
- Check if the stator is present in the exhaust nozzle, intact and glued-in correctly positioned; exchange if necessary. The stator is significant for performance,
- Check if an object got stuck inside the sucktion tunnel and/or somewhere between impeller / stator, and remove if necessary.
- Check the impeller for damages and replace if necessary.
- a "buzzing", "rasping" sound while driving slow can indicate a damaged ball bearing; replace if necessary.
- VCheck all bolting motor / coupling and coupling / JET28.
- see: Topic KMB JET28 - model weights and trimming